Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Let the Debate Begin!!

Happy Thursday everyone! I am excited about this post since it is all about interaction. Below are two pictures comparing Darren to me and to Carmen respectively. Give them a look and then lets hear who you think he looks like. Special thanks to Carmen for some how getting the exact same poses from Darren that Carmen and I have in our baby pictures.
Take a look and then cast your vote in the poll to the right. : ) Thanks

Darren and Dada












Darren and Mama

4 comments:

Nate said...

Yes, I'm the first to vote? Waahooo!!! The results are in. 100% unanimous. He looks like Carmen.

Shawna said...

I think he looks like Carmen!

Unknown said...

I think he looks like a good mix of the two of you :)

BamLei and Fam said...

Definitely looks like Carmen to Me!