Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Slip & Sliding

Darren and Ryker have been good friends for a long time, they play very well together even though they have different interests. Ryker has helped Darren in many ways but especially with social skills. The best therapy for Darren has come from kids his own age. It's fun and free!!

We appreciate Ryker and his family (Lexy, if you read this we think the world of you too :D), they have been great to us...well not Ryan who has caused some bruises on Daniel when they play basketball in the mornings :P JK

This morning the kids were having fun together when I remembered that I had photos of them with the SAME slide a few years ago and I was dying to see how much they had grown. I probably need new water toys... bigger and more exciting...I can't believe how big they are now!!...time does indeed fly when you're "splashing" fun!




Photobucket

No comments: