Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Family Pictures

On top of all the Christmas stuff going on, we made some time to brave the cold and go out to take some pictures, now you HAVE to understand that I'm EXTREMELY far away from calling myself a photographer. I'm TERRIBLE at it and even when I like photography, photography DOES NOT like me back. I'll try to learn more next year but I honestly have no hopes for it. I still had to give it a shot this year since I'm cheap and didn't want to pay an expert to do it (maybe next year when I have lost some weight ;) ). Anyway, we went out and we had some fun taking pictures that will be good enough for our Christmas cards. I'll share them here but please DO NOT JUDGE, because that would not make you a nice person :P





Bahaha Darren looks SO uncomfortable!


Poor Darren, his hands were freezing :(













See? I told you I STINK, but my family is BEAUTIFUL and that's what matters in my book :D


Photobucket

No comments: