Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be my Valentine

Ever since I got married I dreamed of the day I could get the kids at the kitchen table and do all these fun, wonderful crafts together. I obviously love crafts but Darren HATES anything artistic. I gotta be honest, every year I push less and less to any attempts to do any art projects with him but for some reason I kept having this nagging feeling that I should try to keep Darren connected to the family and try to express love for them, especially because we don't see them that often.
So after some complaints we were able to get Darren involved in making "hugs" for family members ( I bribed him with twizzlers haha). I believe at the end he said something like "it wasn't so bad after all". Mission accomplished, Cupid!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :)














Photobucket

No comments: