Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

2nd Grade, checked!

Well, after a turbulent 2nd grade that felt more like a never ending roller coaster, we can finally sit back and relax! Darren did a great job finishing the school year on a good note. It started off ok, then it got hard and harder and finally he turned it around just in time to end the year. I'm very, very glad Darren was able to make some friends (that he so desperately needed) and was able to actually enjoy going to school. We all learned a TON this year. I think we will be going to 3rd grade better prepared and hopefully his experience will be even better than this year. I feel like now I can have him home safe even when that means less "freedom" for me.
Time for some Summer fun!

Flash back to August 2011, First day of school.





Enjoy your Summer Darren!! You sure earned it!



Photobucket

No comments: