Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's great to be 8!!

Well, it's almost here!! Next month  Darren will be baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We're all super excited especially Darren. I honestly can't believe he's almost 8 years old :) As we prepare for this big day, we have focused our Family Home Evenings on the topic of Baptism and we have had some fun activities to go along with it. Last week we made a list of all the things we needed to do before the big day and yesterday we got Darren all dressed up and took some pictures for his invitations. I'm definitely not a photographer and the pictures truly show my lack of skill BUT I gotta say that Darren's "cuteness" makes up for it.

Baptism Invitation


For some reason I can't upload the rest of the photos here...so here's the link to youtube



IT'S GREAT TO BE 8!!


Photobucket


No comments: