Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

How it's made: CD Player

A while ago our big tv broke and we had to get a new one. That's when Daniel had the great idea (and I say it with no sarcasm) to sit down with Darren and take it apart to see "how it's made". I really love how Daniel saw the opportunity in something that was just plain trash to me to spend some quality time with Darren doing "boy stuff". I guess you really never know how those little things can affect your child and the relationship you have with them and Darren taught me an important lesson on how the so called "little" things can spark curiousity and desire of a child to be with you. Now, we must have THE worst luck with electronics because we just had to replace our kitchen CD player [ugh] and as Daniel was about to throw it away Darren said: "I have a better idea! Let's take it apart and see how it's made!"
So here are the boys exploring inside the "mind" of a CD/ Radio player...oh and building their relationship....

Photobucket


No comments: