Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year

It's been 2 years since our blog was updated and I really wanted to be able to share some of the things we do and experience with our family and close friends. I really don't like the "New Year's resolutions" thing, the "resolutions" usually fade away before I even set the goals, but I've been really wanting to have a place (not Facebook) where I can write about our family and share with those that we really care about.
I gotta admit, I'm not the best writer in the family (that's Daniel's job) but who cares, right? Ha...Welcome back to the roller coaster of our lives! (cheeeesy!)


 "Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish."

Photobucket

No comments: